As a staff member you can also benefit from the EuroTeQ Campus. Academic and administrative staff from different units at each partner university work together to make the ambitious goals of the EuroTeQ Engineering University a reality. But also, colleagues who have not previously engaged in an international project are now encouraged to be part of the vibrant EuroTeQ community. The EuroTeQ team is implementing targeted Erasmus+ staff mobilities for both teaching and training visits. Best practice exchange is nurtured through connecting teachers and specialised administrative staff with their counterparts at the partner institutions.
Mobility Options and Duration
We are offering our applicant to choose the most suitable option:
- Short (min. 2 working days + 2 days for travelling);
- Standard (max. 5 working days + 2 days for travelling);
- Individual (flexible duration – should be arranged with the program coordinator).
Relevant Topics and Areas
CTU in Prague has no specific preferences for topics and areas for EuroTeQ Staff Mobility Programmes for Teaching. All teaching mobilities will be arranged individually with home and hosting universities according to the relevance for any particular study programme.
For this year call CTU in Prague has specified the group of the most relevant topics and areas for Incoming and Outgoing EuroTeQ Staff Mobility Programmes for Training:
- admission and education services;
- international relations and mobility offices;
- cooperation with alumni;
- marketing and public relation;
- information technology, CIOs, IT service centres;
- human resources.
We also welcome mobilities for training related to the following topics and areas:
- research support and Ph.D. study counselling;
- education and teacher support;
- legal support and administration;
- financial management;
- technical experts/enterprise architects;
- policy advisory (long-term vision for education and international affairs);
- recognition procedures;
- online examination;
- vocational learner expertise;
- language services.
To apply for a mobility program related to any other area, please feel free to contact a program coordinator.
All EuroTeQ Staff Mobility Programmes for teaching and for training can be covered from the Erasmus+ funds (in the frame of the Staff Mobility for Teaching/Training programme) as well as other sources by the sending university . E.g. by CTU in Prague for outgoing applicants and by the sending institution for incoming applicants.
Please, feel free to contact the program coordinator to verify if the hosting institution is able to host you. Then you will be assisted in the arrangement of your mobility: finding of the supervisor/coordinator, program, mobility agreement etc.
Non-academic staff applicants, who already know in which institution (and department) they are interested in, can contact and send their request to the coordinator/relevant person from the prospective hosting university directly. Please do not forget to mention the following information:
- your full name and surname;
- your home university, faculty (or institute) and position;
- short description of your agenda and responsibilities;
- goals and tasks for the EuroTeQ Staff Mobility Programme;
- planned duration of the mobility (number of days and when in will be suitable for you to visit hosting university);
- other relevant information;
- please, don’t forget to add coordinators from both home and prospective host universities in the CC of your email request.
As soon as the hosting university will confirm the request, all CTU applicants should follow the following steps and instructions described at the CTU portal [in Czech].
Please, feel free to contact the program coordinator from your home university to receive more information about the possibilities for EuroTeQ Staff Mobility Programmes at CTU in Prague:
- École Polytechnique: Ms. Nathalie Legeay (email@example.com);
- Eindhoven University of Technology: Ms. Janina van Hees (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Technical University of Munich: Ms. Helen Schoft (email@example.com);
- Tallinn University of Technology: Ms. Ann Neudorf (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Technical University of Denmark: Mr. Andreas Bruun (email@example.com).
Due to the epidemic situation all outgoing mobilities will be planned and realised according to the up-to-date rules and obligations for travelling abroad (from the Czech Republic) and back. For more information, please, visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic [in Czech].
Since the beginning of the Academic Year 2021/2022 all CTU campuses are opened for both Czech and international guests. Please pay your attention to the current epidemic situation and its ensuing restrictions and obligations.
Access to the Czech Republic is limited and restrictions may vary for each country you are travelling from. This is based on the level of risk of infection for each country. Please, check the actual obligations and recommendations for foreigners travelling to the Czech Republic.
Oleg Fetisov, Ph.D.
EuroTeQ Staff Mobility Programmes
Czech Technical University in Prague
phone: +420 224 352 843
EuroTeQ Staff Mobility Programmes Info Point (CTU in Prague)
International Office of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering CTU in Prague (ground floor, office no. C3-53)
Address: Technická 1902/2, 16627 Prague 6, Czech Republic
Appointment reservation system is available here.